Various visualisation sketches (scamps) produced to realise various agency’s 2D and 3D concepts.
Scamps provide a swift way to represent a complex idea an aid a presentation to clients or gain consensus from a creative team. Please get in touch if you require support for a presentation.
Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year - an annual international photography competition
• Working with HaraClark, production of exhibition graphics featuring light boxes as display panels and signage
• Created graphic language for the competition, for use in exhibition, competition website and printed materials
• The graphics kept a contemporary scientific feel and made the competition categories accessible to visitors and entrants
An exhibition for the Royal Horticultural Society, highlighting our centuries old practice of cultivating plants for medicinal purposes. Graphic panels were produced featuring a dynamic graphic layout and supported by a ‘leaf-man’ image.
The Pop-up museum was a unique space set up in a south London shopping centre by National Maritime Museum as part of the 'Travellers Tails' project. The Pop-Up museum formed part of the NMM's community outreach strategy.
• Designed graphics for the space, creating an inviting area for shoppers to enter and explore themes of exploration
• Window vinyls, floor vinyls and large scale graphics were used to create a hybrid between a heritage site and retail unit.
A trail designed to guide young visitors around the key art landmarks World heritage site of Greenwich.
Lambeth Landscapes is brand for the Parks and Grounds maintenance team of Lambeth Council. After ending a contract with external contractors, Lambeth wanted to create a strong and recognisable identity for the inhouse team.
• Creating a graphic mark in keeping with the Lambeth council brand and incorporating key landmarks from some of Lambeth's parks
Lu La-Loop is a London-based fashion brand and independent knitwear label. Techno Monster was a collection inspired by the dark underground music scene of Berlin.
• Created fun and creepy illustrations for selected garments which were inspired by vintage horror comic characters
A risograph is a digital printing machine with a process that mimics screen printing.
Inspired by house party experiences and the revitalisation of Electronica, this limited edition is available to buy.
A campaign for Barnet Council to discourage littering and other antisocial behaviour. Illustrations of offending residents were created to formulate a more direct message.
• Created a set of 5 illustrations for a 6 sheet poster design.
• Designed graphics and type treatment, which were inspired by the 'dazzle camouflage' utilised during World War I on battleships.
A range of retail products that celebrate Greenwich becoming a Royal borough, designed for the National Maritime Museum and aimed at a youthful market.
• Graphic mark and identity were designed and reproduced on a host of products from crockery to T-shirts
• The playful graphic and typography mixed the contrary worlds of punk and monarchy
Low Emissions Logistics is a London based cross-council scheme to consolidate deliveries across the capital and reduce overall vehicle emissions.
• Designed a graphic mark to illustrate aims of the scheme and work on vehicle livery.
A small exhibition to mark the 40th anniversary of the German Historical Institute in London. The exhibition leads visitors through the historic John Nash building where the organisation is based to the Institutes library and archive.
• Created graphic style and display graphics for the exhibition
The ReThink space at the National Maritime Museum allows visitors to reflect on the themes of the Museum and create a response.
• Designed graphics for the space on themes including the environment, migration and exploration, which Included a 6 metre long illustration of different terrains
• Illustrations and a type treatment were created for tables and showcases to encourage visitors to use the handling collection.
A selection of graphic marks produced for various projects.
As part of the British Heart Foundation’s campaign to get smokers to abstain from the habit for one day. a series of Facebook posts were produced using illustrations and graphics. A simple logotype was designed to support the hashtag #nomorebutts over several other social media sites.
London based urban DJ known for his grand sound and opulent appearance.
• A logo was designed to capture the DJ's flamboyance
The Jonathan Cape graphic short prize is an annual competition for new and emerging graphic novelists.
• Entry for 2015: Sans Serif Font Inspired by Katie Hopkins that deals with art school project briefs, designers block and self-doubt
The Salvation Army is a Christian church and international charity. Their Heritage Centre and Education department tell the story of the Army from its origins to the present.
• Produced a suite of illustrative materials for the Heritage Centre, including a foldout guide describing the museum’s six galleries, external marketing and a Whitechapel Walkabout guide
• Developed two characters for a primary school guide, which uses illustration to engage children in the organisation's work
A personal illustration project.
The National Maritime Museum is the world’s largest maritime museum.The Bridge is a permanent gallery at the National Maritime Museum aimed at secondary school children. The exhibition explains what happens on the bridge of a ship and features a ship simulator.
• Produced a graphic language inspired by the dials and instruments seen on a sea vessel, and Illustrations that explain key roles and depict the feeling of being at sea
The National Army Museum tells the story of the British Army and its role and impact in world history.
• Designed their annual review, which features a clever use of spot UV to highlight the logo. The minimal copy layout is an ideal frame for the museum’s impressive bank of images
Bite the Ballot are an organisation who aim to encourage young people in the UK to register to vote.
• For the Cabinet Office/Bite the Ballot, created a set of campaign materials to promote the benefits of voter registration